Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
So this week topic is inspiring quotes. It's pretty hard for me since I'm not one that memorize quotes from books. But here it is!
"Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read"
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
"Hope is a pocket of possibility"
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
"It's not the changes that will break your heart; it's that tug of familiarity"
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, Jennifer E. Smith
"Just because you'd left something behind didn't mean that it had gone anywhere"
- Second Chance Summer, Morgan Matson
"Tell me there is still good in the world. Tell me there is still hope for all of us"
- Champion, Marie Lu
"No one can hate you with more intensity than someone who used to love you"
- The Blood of Olympus, Rick Riordan
"Sometimes it's the little things that bring that special someone back to us in some small way"
- The Distance Between Us, Kasie West
"Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up"
- Divergent, Veronica Roth
"You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love"
- The Notebook, Nicholas Sparks
"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you"
- Anna and the French Kiss, Stephanie Perkins
What's your top ten inspiring quotes?