Friday, April 10, 2015

Feature and Follow (4)

Friday, April 10, 2015
Feature and Follow is a feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

This Week's Question :

Have you ever read a book you thought you’d hate but loved? Or vice versa?

Well, when I first bought Shatter Me, I have a feeling that I won't like it. Dystopia isn't my favorite genre, and the whole striketrough thing didn't help either. It has been sitting in my bookshelf for around 4 months before I have the courage to read it, and I END UP LOVE IT!
I'm glad I read it because if I didn't I won't meet Warner, and now I'm halfway with the second book.

What about you? :)

10 comments:

  1. I'm not a lover of dystopia either, but you've convinced me to give Shatter Me a try! Thank you :)
    I'm a new follower on bloglovin.
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one either, but I've wanted to! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dystopias, and I’ve heard so much about Shatter Me, but I still haven’t gotten around to reading it. It’ll happen someday.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm glad you liked it! The Shatter Me Trilogy is one of my favorite series. I loved the last book:)
    Paper Selections

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read Shatter Me!

    Check out my FF

    Following you through Bloglovin and GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't like dystopia? *gasps* We can't be friends! (Ha, ha, just kidding :)) Shatter Me was amazing!
    Thanks for following me, followed back on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't gotten a chance to read Shatter Me yet, but it's definitely on my TBR list. New follower :)

    http://paperbackopinion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Shatter Me!
    I followed via GFC!

    Link to FF:

    http://pipersbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/follow-feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgsh, I absolutely loved the Shatter Me series!!!!! Warner is my ultimate book boyfriend!!! (: Old follower, but newly added you on Twitter and Goodreads. (:

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014