Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
1. Percy Jackson and everyone from Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Because, even it's the last book, Rick still ended The Blood of Olympus with a cliffhanger. I really really want to know about everyone's expression when they found out that he is still alive. Will Piper and Jason hug him so tight? Will Annabeth judo flip him?
2. Day and June from the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
Everyone who have read Champion must be know why I want to check in with Day and June. The epilogue is an open ending (for me) with so many possibilities.
3. Tobias Eaton from the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
I haven't read Allegiant yet, but I know how it end. How does Tobias living his life after you-know-what?
4. Caymen and Xander from The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Since this is like on of my top favorite contemporary ever, I want to know more about Caymen and Xander, especially Caymen's life after she discovered her grandparents. Does she live with them? How is Caymen and Xander's relationship going?
5. Will Herondale and Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
I just love them and want to know how their marriage life is (even though we probably got that in The Last Hours).
6. Ellie and Graham from This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
I know that we get a sequel soon (it's called Happy Again), but the sequel start a year after the end of the first book, so I'd like to know how they're doing in that one year.
7. Harry Potter and friends from Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling
I want to know their life after the last chapter of Deathly Hallows but before the epilogue!
8. Hazel Grace from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I want to know how Grace is doing after Gus died. Does she meet someone else? (That doesn't mean I didn't ship Hazel and Gus, but Hazel deserve to be happy)
9. Taylor Edwards and her family from Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
How do the Edwards doing after they lost their father? And how is Taylor relationship with Henry?
10. Anna and Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I love them both, and I want to know more with their college life!
So that's my top ten! What about you? :)