Sunday, March 1, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award

Sunday, March 1, 2015

I'm excited to say that this is my first award! Thanks to Skye @ A Geek With Books and Lindsey @ Linz The Bookworm for nominate me in this award!

The Rules:

This is what must happen now :

1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


*since I didn't know if you new to the blogging world or not, I will nominate a blogger that have a certain amount of followers


So here's 10 random facts about me :
1. I use braces (its silver at the moment, but I change it every month)
2. I hate vegetables, except carrot
3. I actually use glasses, but rarely use it since I hate it
4. I love cat, it's really cuteeee
5. I'm a swifties
6. I really want a pet (dog or cat) but my parents didn't allow me
7. I just found a real life friend who's obsessed with books too!
8. I have a long black hair and black-brown eyes (typical Asian)
9. I can speak Indonesian, English, and a little Chinese
10. I hate dirty things but I hate cleaning too

I nominate these people :
1. Aisha @ Adventures Of A Reader
2. Alisha @ Reality's A Bore
3. Caroline @ Stardust and Words
4. Lindsey @ Lindsey's Library
5. Melissa @ Books Are Better
6. Sofia @ Raining Books and Words
7. Erica @ Read It. Note It.
8. Rachel @ Flesh & Books
9. Aizel @ One Page at a Time
10. Brittany @ The Crafty Engineer's Bookshelf
11. Anjeline @ Love Thy Shelf
12. Jaclyn @ My Life As A Bookworm
13. Amy @ Briar Bookshelf
14. Amy @ Pages of Starlight
15. Jaina @ Read Till Dawn

So that's my post about this award! Tell me if you already post your Versatile Award, so I can check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for nominating me, Tiffany! Here is my award post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for nominating me!! I posted my award just now :)

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014