Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like Cute and Adorable Romance

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuseday is a feature that hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Quite recently, I read many YA Contemporary which has that cute and adorable romance that will make you swoon (no matter how cliche it is--for me, at least). That's why, I decide to write down my top ten YA Contemporary that has a cute and adorable romance!

    This is like, my favorite contemporary ever! Xander and Caymen are just so adorable, despite their family's differences.

2. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
    I know that this book is more like NA rather than YA, but it gave me much feels when I read it!

3. The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris
    4 words about this book : best-friend-turn-romance. Even though there's some part that I didn't like, this book still make me swoon.

4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
    Most of you already know this, but if you don't its about high-school romance in Paris!

5. Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
    Another best-friend-turn-romance but with a little jealousy. Who doesn't like that?

6. On The Fence by Kasie West
    Another book by Kasie (now you know that she's my favorite YA contemporary author). I like it less than The Distance Between Us, but it still swoon worthy.

7. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
    Okay, I actually haven't read this one. But I'm planning on soon because who doesn't want to see a romance from different perspectives?

8. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
    One of the first book that made me love contemporary. The neighbor-romance (seriously, I don't have a word except that to describe it) is sweet.

9. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
    Basically, it's a retelling of Pride and Prejudice. The plot and the romance is actually cliche and predictable, but somehow it makes me enjoy it.

10. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
       A romance between small-town girl and teen movie star. Although I feel like the pace of the plot is too slow, the romance is still sweet and cute.

What's your top ten? Share the link in the comment! :)

18 comments:

  1. I love Kasie West's contemporary books. They are SO cute! I do love an adorable, romantic read. Great list! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Kasie is definitely one of my favorite contemporary author!

      Delete
  2. Great topic this week! Sometimes I'm just in the mood to read cute, funny and light-hearted contemporary novels and there's so many here to choose from! Totally agree with Anna and the French Kiss - it's such an amazingly cute book set in the most beautiful of cities! The Distance Between Us is sitting patiently on my kindle waiting to be read - I've heard some great things about it! Also Colleen Hoover seems to be a big contemporary author that I haven't read yet - must change that soon! Great choice this week :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to read The Distance Between Us, it has like the cutest romance! And yeah, Colleen Hoover is pretty popular, though I only read 1 of her book :D

      Delete
  3. I'm not a contemporary readers, but I'll have to check some of these out!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, some of these are pretty great :)

      Delete
  4. Nice list. I don’t read a lot of romances, but some of these sound really interesting. I’ll have to check them out.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to not read romance too, but then I read Anna and the French Kiss and became addicted with romance. These books are pretty awesome!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE cute and adorable romances! I just read A Little Something Different, and it is totally cute AND adorable. I think you'll really like it! I've read soooo many good things about Anna and the French Kiss. It's next on my TBR pile. I'm going to check out Kasie West and My Life Next Door sounds right up my reading alley!
    Lauren @ Lauren Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I can't wait to read A Little Something Different! Glad you like it. Yes, you should! Anna and the French Kiss is awesome, it made me addicted to contemporary books :)

      Delete
  6. Nice list. I haven't read any of them, but I have heard of several, especially Anna and the French Kiss. That seems like a very well loved book. :) Aidyl @ Noveltea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Anna and the French Kiss is pretty popular. You should check it out, it's great! :)

      Delete
  7. I haven't read any of these! I almost bought Anna and the French Kiss awhile back, but never did. I don't read a lot of contemporary fiction. Great list! :D

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to not read contemporary books too, but after I read Anna and the French Kiss, I'm addicted to it! My point is, I think you should read it :D

      Delete
  8. Nice list of books for this week's TTT post!! Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-for-readers.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colleen Hoover books are the best! Great choices <3 Bee @ Bee Reads Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I only read Maybe Someday, but I love it very much! I'll definitely check out her other books too.

      Delete

The Bookish Thought © 2014