Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR List

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's topic is top ten books on my spring tbr list. Honestly, my country is a tropical country, so we don't have spring, winter, and autumn. It's like only summer here. That's why I'm not sure when spring start and end, so I will write down my top ten books I'm going to read in April until June.

    I've read West's previous books, and I love it. So I have a high expectation on this one.

    I found this book unique because it told a romance story from 14 different perspectives. Who doesn't like that? (Also, the cover is so pretty)

    Since The Winner's Crime has just been released and many people seems to love it, I'm going to start this series too.

    I actually never read any of Maas' books, so I'm going to start this one.

    This book has been sitting on my shelf for around, um 3 months? I have a feeling I won't enjoy this book because the whole strikethrough thing, but hopefully my feeling is wrong.

    I've been wanting to read this one since last year, but I don't know why, this book hasn't available yet in my local bookstore (sucks, right? That's what you get if you love to read English book but live in a country where English isn't the main language) (and I hate buying online because the taxes is so expensive--sometimes more expensive than the price of the book!)

    Best friend romance? I'll read everything that has it, including this one.

    Eventhough I didn't like a 'depression' theme book, I've heard many good reviews about this one. That's why I kinda curious about this book.

    I have a feeling that this book will make me cry..

      A popular guy and a shy girl romance with some twist? Of course I'll read this.

So that's mine. What's your top ten?

5 comments:

  1. Great list. I want to read a bunch of these, too. I’m most looking forward to Red Queen. It feels like that book has been on my TBR forever.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shatter Me and The Winner's Curse were great! I can't wait for Red Queen and A Court of Thorns and Roses!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Queen was a middle of the road read for me, but I cannot recommend The Winner's Curse enough! It's SO good!

    -Cristina @ Girl in the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have Red Queen on my list although I'm not too excited for it since I've read mixed reviews about it. But i'm really hoping I'll be on the positive side. I read Shatter Me months back and I liked it. I'm also hoping to read A Little Something Different :) Great list!

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shatter Me: I loved the writing style!
    The Winner's Curse: I quite enjoyed how ''serious'' it was and less concentrated on the romance.
    Falling Into Flace: Really a fast read, I think you will enjoy it :)
    Things We Know By Heart: Aww, this was cute!
    Last Year's Mistake: Currently reading and it's quite interesting!

    Great list!!

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014