Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Books I Recently Added To My To-Be-Read List (10)

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

So this week's topic is top ten books I recently added to my tbr list. It's pretty easy since I'll just have to open my tbr shelf on goodreads. Here it is :

1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
    This is the second time I read Jennifer's books. I heard many good reviews about this one, and since it's going to be a movie, I feel the need to read the book first.

2. Blackfin Sky by Kat Ellis
    I love mystery and fantasy, and this book has both.

3. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
    A rivalry between girls and boys in the same school, sounds interesting right?

4. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
    Another mystery, but sets in Europe (honestly, I kind of bored with setting in the US). If you've read The DaVinci Code, it kinda like that.

5. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
    This book sounds beautiful (.."spending an entire night saying “yes” to every crazy, fun thing they could think of")

6. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
    Many people say that this is good, so I have to read this.

7. The Hit List by Nikki Urang
    Another contemporary, sounds funny!

8. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
    High school romance sets in London (aka my favorite city). I have a feeling it will make me swoon.

9. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
    My friend recommend it to me once, and she said it's good.

10. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
       A book that I know will makes me cry just by reading the summary.

So that's my top ten! Don't forget to share yours :)
    

7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and hope you get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Winner's Curse and Saving Francesca are MUST reads! I haven't heard of Blackfin Sky but I love mystery and fantasy too so I will have to check it out!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll love The Winner's Curse, but based on things I've seen, I think I'm going to wait until the series is finished to read it. :)

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, yep, and yep. I need to get to about all of these, too, I think. If they weren't on my TBR list before, they are now!

    My T10T: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-recently.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Winner's Crime IS good, but the sequel is even MORE amazing. Hope you enjoy them! The Conspiracy of Us and The Last Time We Say Goodbye are also ones I really want to read! Great list :)
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed Statistical Probability, and I hope you get to read it soon! It would be a good one for spring time as it's very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is my favorite Jennifer E Smith book! SO GOOD!!! Meant to Be, The Winner's Curse, and The Conspiracy of Us are all great ones! AND THE LAST TIME WE SAY GOODBYE is one of the BEST books I have EVER READ! YOU HAVE TO READ THAT ONE! You will cry, I promise!
    Hope you enjoy all of these once you read them!

    Em @ The YA Book Butterfly

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014