Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Top Ten All Time Favorite Books (7)

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I actually have many books that I like, so its really hard to choose ten. After a lot of thinking (well, I admit its not a lot), here's my top ten favorite!

1. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
    Because, duh, do I need to explain?

2. Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
    This is the very first book that made me love to read, so I think it deserve a place in this list.

3. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
    Who doesn't love Will Herondale? *wink* Okay, the real reason is because I love the setting--Victorian era--and the plot is interesting too (not to mention Clockwork Princess is the first book that made me cry)

4. Legend by Marie Lu
    This is actually the first dystopia book that I love! I didn't read many dystopia genre, and usually the second or the third book is disappointing, but not this one! I love all three of them.

5. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
    This is one of my favorite YA Contemporary. The romance is so cute. I already read it twice, and each time it still give me feels! (note that I rarely read a book twice)

6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
    Anna and Etienne are just adorable together.

7. Divergent by Veronica Roth
    I think this book is great, even though the sequel is pretty disappointing for me.

8. Peter Pan by J. M. Barie
    This is actually a book that I read when I was a child, and I fell in love with it! Even until now I still read it and watch the movie

9. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
     I love how Markuz wrote this book from death's perspective, not many books were like that. And the ending is really..

10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
       I love the first book, though the third book really disappointing.

That's a pretty hard list! What about you? Share your top ten all time favorite books with me.

7 comments:

  1. ahhh Percy is my favourite ever but I read him more than 3 years ago. LOVE that entire series so much it's ridiculous. The Infernal Devices is my favourite of her series. CP2 killed me.

    And I LOVE Anna!

    Great list and thanks for visiting Swept Away By Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YES Percy Jackson is really great and I love Rick's writing style! You're not the only one who's killed by CP2, I literally cried when I finish it.

      No problem, I love your blog Alyssa! :D

      Delete
  2. The Book Thief made my list, too. I also love The Hunger Games, but I read it more than three years ago. (I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought the third book was disappointing.)

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess its really disappointing that we didn't enjoy Mockingjay like we enjoy The Hunger Games. That's actually one of the reason I rarely read dystopia books.

      Delete
  3. The Book Thief blew me away. It made me feel so many emotions. When I finished it, I felt so empty, yet so full.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't describe my feeling better than you! I'm really sad that it end like that, yet I'm glad too it end like that (I'm not making any sense, am I?)

      Delete
  4. I love Anna and Etienne! I absolutely adored that book. :) I also love The Infernal Devices, though I haven't gotten to Clockwork Princess yet. It doesn't take a lot in a book to make me cry, so I'm a little nervous about going into that book.

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014