Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Wrap Up

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

It's the end of March already, but I kept thinking that this is still January! So far, March is the busiest and the least busiest month in 2015. The least busiest because there's many holidays this month, which is Easter holiday (aka right now) and a holiday because the twelfth graders are having some examinations, so we're not allowed to go to school. But it's also the busiest, since we have many holidays, the teachers are like 'forcing' the test. Sometimes we even have 3 tests in a day.. 0_0

Anyway, this month I manage to read 6 books, which is more than I read last month. These 6 books are :

1. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West


One of my favorite contemporary! See my review here

2. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik


A retelling of Pride and Prejudice. Really cute.

3. Champion by Marie Lu


So far the only dystopia genre book that I absolutely love from the first book until the third!
See my review here

4. The One by Kiera Cass


A bit disappointing. See my review here

5. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson


If you're looking a book about family, here's for you! See my review here

6. Love, Lucy by April Lindner


A retelling of A Room With A View. If you love a 'vacation flirtation' that turn into something more, this book is for you! Expect a review soon.

So that's about me in March. What about you? What books did you read on March?

6 comments:

  1. I never understood why people like the Legend Trilogy so much!! I stoped after Prodigy because June was just getting to obnoxious to go on. The first chapter of Champion ruined Day as well. Do you like these characters? They were so annoying I couldn't finish the series....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit that Prodigy is the least favorite book from this trilogy, but I'm perfectly fine with the characters. Sorry you didn't enjoy it, Skye! Maybe these books aren't just for you..

      Delete
  2. Hi, Tiffany! Your books are awesome! I'm attracted to the first one, The Distance Between Us. Its cover sems to talk to me. Haha... I guess, I have to read it especially after I read your review and comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES you have to read it! It's so cute and adorable and sweet. It's also one of my favorite contemporary books. Hope you enjoy it! :)

      Delete
  3. Lots of great contemporaries here! The Distance Between Us is one of my favorite books also! New follower :-)

    Em @ The YA Book Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it seems that I'm in some contemporary mode haha. I've been reading many contemporary recently.
      I'll check out your blog soon :)

      Delete

The Bookish Thought © 2014