Friday, March 6, 2015

Feature and Follow (1)

Friday, March 6, 2015

Feature and Follow is a feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

Hey! So, since it's still holiday, I decide to try a new meme, and so I pick this one. Basically, this is just like 'follow my blog and I'll follow yours', but beside that, there's more! If you're interested, you can see the rules one their blog.

This weeks Question:
Do you have any furry friends? Share a picture!
Well, I used to had a cat. Its actually just some homeless cat that came to my house everyday (and eventually stay). But after around 5 months, he died because he's sick. It's a bit shocking for me, since he didn't show any symptom that he's sick.

So that's a (maybe a little) sad story about my cat! Leave your blog post in my comment so I could comment and follow back!

11 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that. It makes me very sad when pets get sick. :(
    Hopefully you'll find another kitty soon.
    New Bloglovin follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your kitty! :( I hope you are able to get a new baby to share your love soon! New follower on Bloglovin!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss.
    I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about your loss. It is always so hard to lose a pet. I hope you can find a new furry friend soon! New follower!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really sad story. I had a stray cat that I took care of for a good while. She was too feral to let us get her or catch her but I made her a house for the winter. She got hit by a car last year though. Sad. :(

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your kitty.
    New follower.
    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/feature-follow-friday-4-furry-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! That is so sad! Wonder if he had Feline Aids, my boyfriend's old cat had that happen before we met.

    New follower!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. Welcome to FF! How sad about your cat. It's hard for those who've lived on the streets though.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very sad to hear that your cat died. Hopefully you two had a very nice bond while he was alive. I am a new bloglovin follower.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw I'm so sorry to hear that, girl :(

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014