Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Bookish Problems I Have (6)

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature that hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's topic is bookish problem that I have, so here's the list!

1. Full shelves
    I think we all have this problem. Currently I have 2 really full shelves that I have to stack the books. That's really sad since I can't enjoy their beautiful covers.

2. Too many tbr books
     Everytime I browse books on goodreads or other sites, I always manage to find books that interest me. The problem is, my current tbr are really many so I didn't know which one I should read first. Usually I'd end up pick the latest book I add on my tbr, so the old one would be forgotten.

3. Read more than one book at the same time
    This is probably the biggest problem I have, I just can't read one book. Usually, I read one physical book I'm at home and an ebook when I'm at school.

4. Forget about some scenes in a book
    We know that usually it takes around 1 year between the release date of the first book and the second book in a series. Usually, I tend to forgot some (important) scenes in the first book when I read the second book. Of course I always planned to re-read the book, but with many books I want to read (see problem number 2), I can't do it.

5. Not enough money
    I'm currently 15 right know, which means I'm still a student and don't have much money. So basically I have to ask my parent to buy me a book. But the real problems here is that they often forbid to buy me a book, saying that I have too many books. That's why I often borrow books from library until the librarian is probably bored of me.

6. Have no one to fangirl over a book
    Everytime I finish a book I really love, I always want to talk (or fangirl) it with someone. The problem is I have no one to talk with till I usually end up talk about it inside my head (I'm really mad, right?)

7. Nearsighted
    Thanks to my reading hobby, I'm nearsighted right know. I hate wearing glasses, but I can't just lessen reading a book. You see my problem here..

8. The cover is different from the original one
    Since my first language isn't English, I used to buy an Indonesian books. But I often end up hate the Indonesian edition since they usually change the cover, and its really worse than the original one. That's why I always bought the English edition now

9. Waiting for the sequel
    Everytime I'm waiting for the sequel :

10. Not enough time
      Like the saying say "So many books, so little time"

So that's my bookish problems. What's yours? Leave it in the comment so I could check it out!

10 comments:

  1. I definitely get the glasses struggle! And I'm dreading the day when my goodreads TBR overtakes the number of books I've read. It's only 60 books away and I'm dreading it...I still feel somewhat accomplished than I've read more book that I want to read (for now!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should enjoy it while it last! I'm pretty sure my tbr is already overtakes the number of books I've read, and the gap is huge!

      Delete
  2. Not enough money is always a problem for me. I always want to buy more books, and whenever I do earn money, I spend it on books. My TBR is exploding, too, and it's ridiculous how fast it's growing! I've realized a while back it's almost futile or redundant because there's always going to be something I want to read.... oh well. If I could I would buy and entire bookstore and spend all my days reading, but unfortunately I doubt I'll be able to do that :P. Great post!:)

    Claire @ Cover to Cover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there's so many great books I want to buy! And ooh me too, Claire. You know, when I was a little I want to build a library or bookstore just so I could read all day without being complained. Its an unachieved dream, of course :)

      Delete
  3. Great post! Every reader could relate to a few things on your list. Especially about the TBR list. There's always another book out there waiting to be read. If only one could read it all, right? :)

    Danna @ A Reading Habit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, sometimes I kinda wish that I have an eyes that can't be tired so I could read all day. Who wouldn't want that? :)

      Delete
  4. I feel you on the money one. And the TBR pile one. In fact those two problems are what lead me to challenge myself with a year long buying ban! I need to save money, and also really need to work on cutting down my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think tbr pile is bookworm's number 1 problem. I originally want to stop buying books too so I could read a book from my tbr, but everytime I pass a bookstore its like there's something that made me lose control. Sound ridiculous, right?

      Delete
  5. Yesss waiting for sequels are just the most painful thing EVER. Also, having no one to fangirl with is the worst. I actually cannot imagine how I'd survive without fellow fangirls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss i remember waiting for House of Hades, its like I want to go to Rick's house so I could read it sooner. And you're right! Good thing we live when the internet is already created, I can't imagine how it felt without it.

      Delete

The Bookish Thought © 2014