I link this post to The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
Actually, this week's weekly recap is more like two weeks recap because I didn't do one last week.
So, last week, I have a super unexpected trip to small town near the mountains. My mom's cousin called my mom and ask her to go to there because she accidentally bought 4 rooms in the resort while she only need 3. So, rather than waste the room, we pack our clothes and went there. It's actually pretty exciting because I never do it before!
Beside the unplanned trip, I basically do nothing except reading, blogging, and going somewhere with my parents. It's Eid Mubarak now, which means many offices are on holiday (including my parents), so we're going out almost everyday now.
I've got tagged for Cinderella Book Tag!
For Review :
This Raging Light by Estelle Laure : I request this book mainly because it's cover (tell me it's not pretty!), but the summary sounds interesting. Thanks HMH Books!
The Beginning of Never by O. E. Boroni : This is actually for the blog tour but I end up not liking it. The cover is pretty, though!
Currently Reading :
In case you missed these fabulous posts :
- Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales went to Philippines recently and bought a lot of books (I think it's more than I bought in a year!). She post a recap in her blog.
- Faye @ The Social Potato do a tour of her favorite bookstore in Philippines (It's awesome! Wish there's Fully Booked here)
- Jeann @ Happy Indulgence celebrate her 3rd blogoversary and do a vlog
- Melanie @ YA Midnight Reads write a post (with amazing gifs) if you need to cry over books in public
- Jillian @ Jillian's Books discuss about blogging things she's terribly bad at (don't worry, me too!)
So, how's your week?