Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2015

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by the Broke and the Bookish

This is pretty easy for me! All I have to do is go to Goodreads and see the rating I give for books I've read in 2015. So here's my list :


1. Golden by Jessi Kirby
    This book is perfect 5 stars for me! The plot, the romance, the friendship--all is really great! Not to mention, it gave me a lot of feels.

2. Champion by Marie Lu
    The epic conclusion of the Legend trilogy is really, well, epic! I especially like the epilogue, it's beautiful.

3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
    It's been so long since the last time I read fantasy books, and ACOTAR didn't disappoint.

4. Magnolia by Kristi Cook
    I just finished this, like, yesterday and it's really cuteee. Jemma is a badass and Ryder is the ultimate book boyfriends! Also, did I mention it has a hate/love romance?

5. Percy Jackson 's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan
    Thought it's basically just a bunch of Greek myth stories, it's really funny because it's narrated by Percy! It make me want to re-read all Percy Jackson books.

6. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
    The last book of Shatter Me trilogy. The characters development in it were really great, though I can't say the same for the world-building.

7. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
    I read this last year and then re-read it earlier this year because I can't get enough of Caymen and Xander. Though a bit cliche, their banter is very funny!

8. Legend by Marie Lu
    This is my second favorite from the Legend trilogy, and it's pretty great, especially the setting and the kick-ass characters.

9. Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
    I read The Duff last year and really enjoyed it, so I must read this one. Once again, Kody didn't disappoint me! The friendship and the message from this book are beautiful.

10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
    Again, this book is my second favorite from this trilogy (the first book is often my second favorite, I don't know why). I like the unique writing style, with many prose and hyperbole.

So that's mine! What about you?

9 comments:

  1. I must read the Shatter Me series. I don't know why I keep putting it off. Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnolia is something I am very interested in picking up soon. It sounds so interesting! Great list :)

    My TTT http://wp.me/p3ftwe-HH

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many on here I want to read!!! The Distance Between Us I own and just need to get to. Golden is another one I really want to read - Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the Shatter Me series! and any of Kasie West's books. I'm looking forward to reading A Court of Thorns and Roses. It's been really popular today.
    MyTTT@Crushingcinders

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, I NEED to read the Legend trilogy. I feel like that lame kid at the party who didn't get the dress memo and wore pants.

    C.J.
    Sarcasm&Lemons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessi Kirby writes the most heartfelt YA contemporaries, no kidding. I loved her Golden and her Things We Know by Heart so, so much. It's like she just speaks to your soul and heart with all these relatable stuff and relatable characters! You must read her other book soon :D

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love LOVED ACOTAR. Champion made me cry a bit at the end because it was just so bittersweet and hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED ACOTAR!!! Such a wonderful book, it was sooooo good. Maas has yet to disappoint me with any of her books. I also love The Distance Between Us, although I have really enjoyed all of Wests books. I really want to read LOL, I read The DUFF and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm almost finished with acotar and tamlin makes me heartless emoji!

    You've read the Legend Trilogy! It's one my faves. The epilogue was so perfect and bittersweet it makes me cry hahah.

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014