Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May (and a little bit April) Recap

Tuesday, May 31, 2016


I celebrated my 17 birthday in April! 17 is a big deal here since it's the official legal age--now I can drive (I haven't learn, though) and vote. Other than that, as expected, April is really really busy.

As for May, well, I actually got a one week holiday at the beginning of it. Unfortunately, I got a blogging slumps again since I'm really really tired and just want to sleep all day. After that, there's many exams again until last week, when I finished my final examinations.

Now, I can promise to you guys that I'll be really active in June (and hopefully, July), though I will be vacationing to Bali with my friends at the beginning of June (this Saturday!)



I only posted 2 reviews this month (beside today's post), but in case you missed it :




Finished This Month



Currently Reading


So far it's really great! Love the Blackthorn family! And I definitely ship Julian and Emma <3


Cait @ Paper Fury celebrated her 5th blogoversary with gargantuan giveaways!

Basically every book bloggers in this world except me post their BEA recaps! Here's a few : Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight, Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales, Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles, and Val @ The Innocent Smiley

That's it! Now, tell me about your months :)

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for April!!
    Nice post, I'm super jealous you're going to Bali, I really need some sunshine!!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17!!! Happy belated birthday. (Though I know this is 2 months late, HAHA.) You could drive at 17? :) In the Philippines, we get our driver's license at 18, but you can get a student's permit before that age. BUT STILL IT IS SO EXCITING. Have fun with your friends in Bali! It's gonna be fun :D

    Also, the books that you read look so interesting! I hope you enjoyed all of them :) Happy June, Tiffany!

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! :) I turned 17 a few months back but I have yet to learn how to drive! >.< Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Late Birthday, Tiffany! I feel you though, I was stuck in a slump in the past month as well and I was really busy with school that's why I wasn't that active in the blogosphere! Hopefully June brings more creativity to the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! We are currently the same age. Looks like you had a great, eventful month. I hate May exams because they are so stressful, but at least they are over.
    Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a wonderful time in Bali!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very belated happy birthday, Tiffany! Hope your time in Bali was fantastic, and you get to enjoy the rest of your holiday! :D

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014