Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Ten Books I'd Love to Read With My Book Club (3)

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature that hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week topic is books that you would love to read with your book club. Sadly, I didn't join any book club since its really rare here, but I'd love to read these books if I had any!

1. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
    I would really like to discuss this book with another bookworm! Especially about one of my        favorite characters, the sweet-and-cocky Will Herondale *wink*

2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
    I haven't read this book yet, but several people say that this book is fantastic. I couldn't wait till the release date.

3, Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan
    Who doesn't want to discuss Percy's sassy?

4. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
    I'm not exactly a fan of mystery contemporary since sometimes its confusing, but this book seems interesting. If I read it with another people, perhaps it would be less confusing.

5. Even In Paradise by Chelsey Philpot
    I'm currently reading this book right now, and so far its good. Hope it didn't disappoint me!

6. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
    I've seen this book a couple of times but really never noticed it until my friend said that this book is good, and from the summary it seems so.

7. Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang
    I've seen many good reviews about this book, and someone told me that the author had just graduated from high school (which means she's just 2 years older than me)!

8. Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
    Another mystery contemporary, though its different from Thirteen Reasons Why. The summary really make me want to read it to find out the killer.

9. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
    This is the very first books that made me love to read, and even until now I'm still obsessed with it! It would be lovely to read it with another bookworms

10. Joyride by Anna Banks
      My currently favorite genre are light contemporary with feels, and I think this book has it all. I rarely heard a book club that discuss something like this, but I'd like to.



12 comments:

  1. I love Thirteen Reasons why. I would definitely read that one with a book club. Great list. Congrats on the new blog. I'm a new follower.

    So I accidentally posted next week's topic, but I'd love it if you'd still check it out anyway. :)

    Thanks for sharing. here's mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it seems interesting to discuss it with another bookworm.
      Thank you ao much for following me, your blog is great too! <33

      Delete
  2. I am super excited for the Red Queen! I have heard some awesome things about it!

    Check out my TTT! https://onenightbookstandblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/27/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-id-love-to-read-with-my-book-clubif-i-had-a-book-club/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I found the idea very original, I never read a book like that before. I cant wait till the release date.

      Delete
  3. I never read past the first Percy Jackson book, but I have definitely been meaning to! Awesome list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jordin, you HAVE to read it! Percy Jackson will fascinate and make you laugh at the same time. I cant stop laughing when I read it.
      Thanks, your list is awesome too <3

      Delete
  4. Thirteen Reasons Why sounds like a good read!

    Here’s a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-id-love-to.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, though I rarely read contemporary mystery, I found this book interesting!

      Delete
  5. First off, I need to say that your blog is so PRETTY! It's really nice to look at. :)

    Thirteen Reasons Why is amazing contemporary. Actually, I recently reviewed Falling into Place (which is also amazing) and recommended it for fans of 13RW. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I definitely love your blog's colour--its my fav colour!
      I've read many good reviews about both books, and now you said too, so I will read that books as soon as i can :)

      Delete
  6. OMG YAAAS FORCE ALL THE PEOPLE TO READ PJO BECAUSE WHY NOT YES I APPROVE OF THIS YOU NEED TO START A BOOK CLUB RIGHT NOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES MEL I ALREADY FORCE SOME OF MY FRIENDS TO READ PJO AND THEY LOVE IT AHH GOOD IDEA LETS MAKE A PJO BOOK CLUB

      Delete

The Bookish Thought © 2014